1. Information we collect about you
When you use our Service we may collect Personal Information and other information from you, as described below:
● Personal Information.
We may collect personal information such as:
» Your personal preferences – for example, gender;
» Your contact information – for example, Your location and email address;
» Your profile information – for example, photographs You upload, and other information You provide in Your personal profile.
● Non-Identifiable or Aggregated Information.
Non-personal information does not identify You as an individual. For example:
» we may collect and summarize customer information in a non-personal, aggregate format for statistical and research purposes. WINK may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by WINK affiliates, agents or service providers. We may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Service, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers, and how our users use and interact with the Service.
» WINK may share this non-identifiable and aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners, but this type of non-identifiable and aggregate information does not identify you personally. WINK may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our Services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
• Location Data:
Our Service is designed to help you learn more about other people nearby, and we use your location information (e.g., by using the GPS on your mobile device) to provide the functionality of our Service. Please keep in mind that when you use the service other users can see this information about you, and they may use it or disclose it to other individuals or entities outside of our control and without your knowledge. Your information may be subject to abuse, misuse, and monitoring by others, and you share this information at your own risk.
2. How we use the information we collect
In General. We may use information that we collect about you to:
● deliver and improve our products and services, and manage our business;
● provide the core functionality of the Service (e.g., displaying your request to people nearby);
● respond to your comments and inquiries;
● communicate with you regarding the Service;
● for any other purpose for which the information was provided.
3. With whom we share your information
● Service providers：
We may share information with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf，such as email or database providers;
● Other Situations：
We may disclose your information, including personal information:
» in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event;
» if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect and defend the rights or property of WINK, protect the personal safety of users of the site or the public, or protect against legal liability.
4. Your choices about collection and use of your information
● You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Service because such information may be required in order for you to register as user; purchase products or services; or initiate other transactions.
● Our Service may also deliver notifications to your phone or mobile device. You can disable these notifications by going into “App Settings” on the app or by changing the settings on your mobile device.
● You can also control information collected by cookies. You can delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. Click “help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.
6. How we protect your personal information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We want you to feel confident using our website to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, chats, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
7. Children's privacy
Although our Service is a general audience Service, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 13 and above. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Information through the Service. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Information to WINK through this Service, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
9. How to contact us